Born in 1966 and raised in former Westberlin. Following a schooling as a technical draftswoman she studied construction at Berlin Beuth-University at times of the fall of the Berlin Wall. In Berlin, Baden-Wurttemberg and Indonesia she gathered experiences as a engineer in process design as in design thinking and diverse creative methods. Already in young years she worked with oil-based paints and so they never left her side as she was fascinated by the variety they bring with them. In 2002 she moved in to her first atelier. Angela Wichmann lives and works in Berlin and Brandenburg.
– Finalists Artprize Brandenburg, Castle Neuhardenberg (G)
– Artprize Sparkasse Karlsruhe finalists (G)
– Form-ART Glinde/Hamburg (G)
– “Schöne Aussichten” , Die Brücke Artassociation, Kleinmachnow (G)
– “Tanz der Gedanken”, Rathaus Kleinmachnow (Solo)
– I am her voice Top (G)
– “fabelhafter Sommer”, Die Brücke Artassociation, Kleinmachnow (G)
– study visit Oahu/Maui (Hawaii)
– open studio 2021
– “Erleuchtung” , Landarbeiterhaus, Kleinmachnow (G)
– Finalists “Brandenburgischer Artprize” MOZ , Castle Neuhardenberg
– “ABSTAND” ,Landarbeiterhaus, Kleinmachnow (G)
– “FrauenLeben in Kleinmachnow” , town hall Kleinmachnow (G)
Ihre Arbeiten befinden sich in mehreren privaten Sammlungen in Deutschland.