Born in 1966 and raised in Westberlin. Following a moving childhood and a schooling as a technical draftsman she studied construction at Beuth-University at times of the fall of the Berlin Wall. In Berlin, Baden-Wurttemberg and Indonesia she gathered experiences in process design as in design thinking and diverse creative methods. Already in young years she worked with oil-based paints and so they never left her side as she was fascinated by the variety they bring with them. In 2002 Angela Wichmann moved in to her first atelier in Kleinmachnow, since this time Potsdam and Berlin are her center of vital interests.
– “fabelhafter Sommer”, Die Brücke Artassociation, Kleinmachnow
– study visit Oahu/Maui (Hawaii)
– open studio 2021
– “Erleuchtung” , Landarbeiterhaus, Kleinmachnow
– “Brandenburgischer Artprize” MOZ , finalists, castle Neuhardenberg
– “ABSTAND” ,Landarbeiterhaus, Kleinmachnow
– “FrauenLeben in Kleinmachnow” , town hall Kleinmachnow
Ihre Arbeiten befinden sich in mehreren privaten Sammlungen in Deutschland.